1.What’s your business? (In a nutshell)
Briteyellow is an Interactive and Wireless Internet Software and Services provider. We provide interactive 3D Indoor Positioning and Navigation and cloud managed WiFi and Analytics solutions for high footfall locations.
2. Why did you choose MK? Skills and Location
We chose Milton Keynes because of the location i.e. proximity to London, Oxford, Birmingham, Cambridge, and excellent rail and road links to the rest of the country.
3. What’s your interest in Big Data?
Briteyellow’s interest in Big Data is to provide analytics for innovative applications and services for our clients.
4. How can Big Data be instrumental in your expansion?
Big Data is a core part of our service offering. Briteyellow already generates data from its network of wireless sensors and combines this with other datasets to understand how they interact and provide new insights and services for our future growth.
5. How can UCMK support you? Service, consultancy etc
UCMK can support us by providing skilled graduates, alongside Services and Consultancy.
6. What’s the best thing about being in MK for business?
The best thing about being in MK for business is the efficiency of movement. It is very easy to get about within the city and travel out across the rest of the UK.
7. How has your business developed? i.e. Staff numbers? Turnover
We expect to double our staff and turnover.
8. Key Persons with job titles from your business to be included in the case study
Chief Executive – Fredi Nonyelu
Head of Research and Development – Dr B. Barc